International exhibition: 15 and 16 January at Cookhouse Gallery, London. Deadline: Monday, 11 December.
At The Queer Museum, our mission since 2018 has been to promote queer artists globally. Our collection features artists from diverse backgrounds, emphasizing that one’s nationality and sexual orientation should not impede artistic practice. To facilitate this, we encourage artist collaboration and organize multiple international exhibitions annually.
We invite LGBTQIAP+ artists from UAL to participate in the “arc” exhibition. This interdisciplinary showcase aims to underscore the strength of our community and provide a platform for uninhibited expression.
What We Seek
We are interested in queer artists exploring themes of sexuality, affection, fears, hopes, and any other significant topics. This inclusive open call welcomes diverse artistic expressions and media.
Send your proposals and artwork samples to [email protected]. Include an image or example of the work, a brief artist statement, the title, media, and a concise description.
Submission Deadline: Friday, 11th December 2023
Exhibition Dates: 15th–16th January 2024
Installation Date: 14th January 2024
• Curated exhibition at Cookhouse Gallery, Chelsea, adjacent to Tate Britain
• Private viewing on January 14th with a subsequent reception
• Inclusion in The Queer Museum’s digital or analog collection
• Visibility across The Queer Museum’s social media and affiliated platforms
• A platform for showcasing and collaborating with like-minded artists
• Professional documentation of your work within the exhibition
• UAL Chelsea College of Arts support